Outstanding school facilities and learning environments.
The RKIS Admissions Team is here to ensure that the process
of choosing a school for your child is a positive and enriching experience.
Our team of specialists will be your main point of contact throughout the application process, answering any questions you may have and providing expert guidance, ensuring a positive experience for each and every applicant to our Kindergarten, Junior School and Senior School.From how to access our prospectus, arranging a tour of our school, information on fees and bursaries, and news of our Open Events, we hope you will be able to find all you need to know.
- Minimum age for Nursery should be 3 years and above as on March 31, 2022
- Minimum age for KG should be 4 years and above as on March 31, 2022
R K International School, Nabai-Sarkaghat has scheduled to open admissions for classes LKG to Class IX & XI. The school yearns to build students who are not only magnificent in academics but at the same time inculcating and instilling social and ethical values, skills and attitudes to contribute positively toward the upliftment of the society.
Application forms are available at R K International School office and Online.
REGISTRATION ONLINE :
Online Registration link for Admission will stay open throughout the year for the Academic Session 2022-2023 will be available from 1st December 2021 at our school website.
Points to Remember at the time of Registration Online :
- The Registration Form should be duly filled in all respects after logging onto the school website.
- The applications will be scrutinized and only those found complete in all respects will be selected for Observation
- Intimation of the next step will be provided over mail and also our front desk will call you for the same.
- Birth Certificate / Passport of a child.
- Residence proof of both permanent and current (Ration Card/ Voter ID-Card/ Utility Bill/ Rent Agreement/ Sale Deed/ Aadhaar Card).
- Photo ID proof of both the parents (Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/ Voter ID-Card).
- 6 Passport size latest photograph of the child and both the parents.
- 2 Passport size latest photograph of the guardian (if applicable).
- Academic transcript of the previous 2 classes attended by the student (for admission in grade III and above).
- Vaccination card/Medical report of the child along with the blood report.
- Attested copies of legal document if the child is being brought up by a single parent.
- Affidavit of Guardianship is to be submitted if student lives with a local guardian.
- Original Transfer certificate from the last school attended.
- Original Character certificate from the last school attended (only for student seeking admission in grade XI).
- Original Migration certificate (only for Non-CBSE student seeking admission in grade XI).
One month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of the said notice must be submitted before withdrawing a student from the school. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of school are remitted.
A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of sheer indiscipline. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is below average in the class. In case of withdrawal takes place owing to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise. Parents are advised to write to the school authorities or use the email in case the ward is facing any problem. Alternatively, you use our interactive section of the RKIS website too. Your letter will replied after the matter has been discussed with the concerned staff members. If parents desire to meet more than one teacher at a time, a common meeting may be arranged with the concerned teachers.
Admission fee & other charges are non-refundable in any case. The amount deposited towards admission for a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year.
The amount deposited towards admission for a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year.
Fee Structure for the session 2021-22
The Fee Structure facility is a self-contained building on the west side of the school. It contains individual practice rooms, a large main rehearsal area, an eight-track recording studio, as well as secured areas for instrument storage.
RKIS provides transport facility to students on first come first serve basis.
Below are details for the stations covered by our buses. We can provide transport facility to new areas too if there are sufficient number of students.
|1 (Route 1 & 2)||Sarkaghat to RKIS||Sarkaghat, Dabrog, Barchwar, Degree College, Tatahar,Nabahi|
|2 (Route 1)||Bhukkad to RKIS||Bairi, Bhukkad, Neri, Kalau mod, Tatahar|
|2 (Route 2)||Paunta to RKIS||Paunta, Nai Mod, Upper and Lower Barot, Fatehpur, Nagla, Mouhin|
|3 (Route 1)||Bhukkad to RKIS||Khudla, Tikkri, palag, Bhambla, Kanchi Mod, Jahu, Suplur Bahi, Bahi|
|4 (Route 1)||Sulgwan to RKIS||Sulgwan, Dhamrol. Dhar, badher, kakrol, Kakkar|
|4 (Route 2)||Nain to RKIS||Nain, Gopalpur|
|5 (Route 1)||Kharoh to RKIS||Khroh, Paplog, Karadi, Balwan, Tateeh, Laka|
|5 (Route 2)||Matehri to RKIS||Mathari, Kotlu|
|6 (Route 1)||Durgapur to RKIS||Baggi, Durgapur, Ropari, badrohi, Sarnota, Jamani, Jheer, Chandesh|
|7 (Route 1)||Darpa||Darpa, Gadhyani Bakarta , Yoh, Bahi Nal Dabrog|
|7 (Route 2)||Dol to RKIS||Dol, Fatehpur, Mouhin|
|8 (Route 1)||Sarkaghat to RKIS||Sarkaghat, Behad, Dabrog,Barchwwar, Collage, Tatahar, Nabahi|
|8 (Route 2)||Sarkaghat to RKIS||Sarkaghat, Behad, Dabrog,Barchwwar, Collage, Tatahar, Nabahi|
|9 (Route 1)||Bagdagalu to RKIS||BagdaGalu. Banorka, Chail, Khoti, Hawani, Kunkar, Parshada, Jamsai Old Bus Stand|
|9 (Route 2)||Lower Barot to RKIS||Lower barot, Chukku Talow, Nalta, Hari Behana, Sathamla.|
|10 (Route 1)||Tarkwari to RKIS||Tarkwari, Luder Mahadev, lag Manvi, Nagrota, Khad Bazar, Dhird, Bhareri, Pali, Garshad,Chandruhi, Baihna|
|11 (Route 1)||Chowk to RKIS||Chowk, Kuther, Jamsai|
|11 (Route 2)||Bari to RKIS||Bari|
|12 (Route 1)||Dhalwan to RKIS||Dhalwan, Bharnal, Upper badal, Lower Badal|
|12 (Route 2)||Reru to RKIS||Reru|