The Admission Process is designed to enroll students demonstrating promise. Registration does not imply admission, but it is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling of admission criteria. The School admits students at different levels depending upon availability of vacancies. Parents need to submit the application form at the school premises or online.
Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
(A) Nursery – 3 years
(B) L.K.G – 4 years
(C) U.K.G – 5 years
(D) Class I – 6 years
(E) Class II onwards – on the basis of previous class
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class II onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class. Special consideration is made for CBSE school transfers.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
– Academic readiness and motivation
– Social and emotional development
– Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
– Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
- The date of the result of the test & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
Parents are required to fill up the application form very carefully before submission.
Applications are also invited for admission as per RTE
Registration – A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
(A) A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
(B) Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
RKIS also offers various extra coaching (8th class onwards) or activity classes (Taekwondo) for students from 1st to 8th class. Students interested in these programs can confirm so by registering themselves during the admission process.
For More Information
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child’s application to RKIS Nabahi, Sarkaghat. If any questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please feel free to call at +9736651761 / 9736454144 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Admission to RKIS implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.
Note: Fees and other charges once paid at the time of admission are not refundable under any circumstances.